Tuesday, January 18, 2011

cancer cat

Two months ago, I was in a shopping mall where there was a super cheap random crap from China sale and I picked up a gaudy, baroque inspired plastic frame that was coated in what I can only imagine to be lead induced cancer (gold paint).  It had a gross smell that I only discovered after removing the plastic wrap and the gold rubbed off on my fingers.  I spray painted it all lavender and hoped the lacquer would seal in any carcinogens the frame may be housing.

A week ago, I purchased a bargain bin muscle shirt with a rad screen of a cat on it.  The shirt was cut to look unflattering on I think every human on earth, so I extracted the cat, stuck it in the frame and now I have a cat in a frame.  I like it, even though I'm secretly scared it will cause cell mutations that will leave me sickly and destitute in later life.

 Above is a dirty ol webcam capture of a cat in a frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers