Saturday, February 5, 2011

notebooks and scott bakula

I listened to all of the Danzig in my music library and had a multiple sneeze (9 times in a row!).  I'd say my Saturday night has been a success.

I have an old notebook with drawings in it.  The notebook was made by Appa Bismo and all of their products are dirt cheap and super adorable.  Every time I go to the stationary section of any book shop, I end up with one or two of these bad boys.  

I found the Bismo etsy shop: mmm, paper products.



Quantam Leap vampire and the loving gaze of Miss Cat

1 comment:

  1. A comment thus I post to thee like this:
    one surely must appraise and praise your work
    and everyone can see your skills that lurk
    so closely to the surface; you can't miss.
    Fear not the dogs that bark or cats that hiss;
    the jealous they know nothing, it's a quirk
    of fate. A positive I know, think perk,
    is that your star is rising, floating, bliss.
    So let this sonnet serve its purpose well.
    Encouragement you'll only get from me,
    I like the stuff you do; we think alike.
    And those who dare to gripe can go to hell
    for they just cannot think like I or thee:
    your brain's a locomotive, not a trike.

    ReplyDelete

Followers